We are very pleased to invite you to submit paper(s) to the Third World Conference on Complex Systems (WCCS15). The WCCS15 will be organized by Ibn Zohr University; Moroccan Society of Complex Systems and National College of IT (ENSIAS, Mohamed V Souissi University) in partnership with ‘IEEE Moroccan section’ and ‘International Academy for Systems and Cybernetic Science’ during November 23-25, 2015 in Marrakech-Morocco.
The WCCS15 will provide a high-level, international forum for researchers and Ph. D. students who will present recent research results, address new challenges, and discuss trends in the area of complex systems and interdisciplinary science. The aims of the conference are focused on on the debate about the most relevant methodologies and approaches to understanding, modelling, simulating, predicting, evaluating and mastering the Societal, Environmental and Engineered Complex Systems.
WCCS15 Paper Submission
Papers must strictly adhere to page limits as follows.
- Regular Paper: 6 pages (Max 2 extra pages allowed at additional cost : by 8 pages)
Publications: Conference Proceedings, Special Issues
All presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to indexed International Journals
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Foundations of Complex Systems
- Modeling Social Systems
- Evolution and Ecology
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Cloud Computing and Complexity
- Computational Intelligence and Applications
- Multi-Agent Systems and Applications
- Software Engineering Research and Practice
- Embedded and Real-time Systems and Applications
- Modeling and Control of Complex Systems
- Complex Robotic and Automated Systems
- Mining Complex Data
- Network computing
- Image, Biomedical Engineering and Signal Processing