Charles François 2019 Prize
- Charles François International Prize (English .pdf file)
- Premio Internacional Charles François (texto .pdf en español)
- Prix international Charles François (texte .pdf en français)
The Charles François 2019 Prize will reward the best paper presented by a young researcher at the WCCS19 Conference in Ouarzazate.
- The candidate should present the paper during the WCCS19 conference in Ouarzazate, Morocco
- He/she should be less than 39 years old by the end of the year 2019
- No age conditions for co-authors (though only the author who actually delivered the presentation can apply)
The author of the best one will be awarded the jury’s prize, i.e. a copy of the International Encyclopaedia of Systems and Cybernetics, donated with a dedication and autograph from Charles François. Only after the publication of the final version of their work, in the support elected by the organisers, all the laureates will be granted a certificate emitted by the Academy, testifying the excellent quality of their work.