Special fees for all IEEE Members subtract 25 Euros (250 Dhs for resident) from the above fees
Registration fees for the Conference include attendance for three days, the proceedings (book of abstracts), lunches, and cofee breaks.
The registration fees does not cover the cost of accommodation, which must be borne by the participant.
Author of multiple papers:
If you have an additional paper accepted for the conference, then add 200 Euros (1500 Dhs for maghrebian) for each additional paper.
Every paper must have at least one author registered. Other co-authors of the same paper wishing to attend the conference should register separately and pay the applicable registration fee. Author registration is non-refundable.
Payment of registration fees:
Registration for the conference will only be effective once all fees have been paid.
Calculate your registration fees:
- Choose the registration fee according to your category (see table above)
- If your paper has additional pages (more than 6 pages) then add 30 Euros (300 Dhs) for each page (Max 2 extra pages allowed – Total of 8 pages).
- If you have an additional paper accepted for the conference then add 200 Euros (1500 Dhs for maghrebian) for each additional paper.
Payment by bank transfer:
Bank Name: Banque Populaire
Beneficiary: ASS MAROCAINE DES SYSTEMES COMPLEXES
Bank Address: BP Center-sud agence : AL FIDDIA, Agadir – MOROCCO
Bank account number: 101 010 21116 87670520002 83
I.B.A.N: MA101 010 21116 87670520002 83
SWIFT Code: BCPOMAMC
What to send :
Once the bank transfer done, please send an email to ( email@example.com )
- a scanned copy of your payment (mentionning your full name and the paper ID(s))
- a scanned copy of your student ID – only for students.
- a scanned copy of your IEEE ID – only for IEEE members.
- Completed registration form (download Registration Form)
For enquiries please contact WCCS19 Coordinator : ( firstname.lastname@example.org )